A Challenge to Stoke on Trent City Council

Here we can discuss Local Goverment in your area, please post giving detals of county or City etc, we will then create a relevant sub forum title.

Moderator: Admin

A Challenge to Stoke on Trent City Council

Postby Admin » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:04 pm

I hereby formally challenge Stoke on Trent City Council as follows.

Prove to all concerned that the storage of LPG at Capital Gas Centre Ltd premises in Salem Street is lawful, entirely safe and meets all Codes of Practice, then I Michael McNicholas of GT Gas Distribution Ltd., will refrain from any further claims to the contrary in that the City Council Health and Safety Department et al is/are not protecting public safety by continuing to condone such dangerous use.

I further declare that If the City Council can prove beyond any shadow of doubt that my claims are in anyway untrue, inaccurate or invalid, I will donate 1000 guineas to the Council Leaders favourite charity, I will also make and publicly proclaim that the City Council is beyond reproach, so much so that many of its officers should be canonised, and for punishment I will wear sackcloth and ashes for a month.

What I will not do is become a mountain biker and wear Lycra tights 'X' 'X' bum bum
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Stoke on Trent City Council