Public Persecution Department

Here we can discuss Local Goverment in your area, please post giving detals of county or City etc, we will then create a relevant sub forum title.

Moderator: Admin

Public Persecution Department

Postby no_ta » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:08 pm

We have recently been the focus of a vindicive attack from these power drunk arsoles. For thirty years we have served the Potteries, only to be hounded by this scum. Masquarading as Elf n saftee.

If anyone has any dirt on these fascists then let me know I can be very generous, to your chosen charity of course.
Last edited by no_ta on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Re: Public Persecution Department

Postby blackerutuf » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Hey no_ta can you let us have a bit more detail, or pm me, I hate hese trumped up gits.
blackerutuf

Postby no_ta » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:02 am

Hello blackerutuf

Thanks for replying, I will send you some info, but we are in talks with our solicitors this morning, as I believe there has been collusion to disrupt, if not destroy our business. Its what these people can do when its someone elses money, and if they are the right type. Weve seen heads roll before in Stoke, with a bit of luck we will see a couple more, I will keep you updated.
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Re: Public Persecution Department - "Bizzy Lzzy"

Postby Admin » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:38 am

Coming soon The Wickedest Witch, "Bizzy Lizzy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_9tP-a1yHE

Dah dah dah, dah dah dah dah, dah dah dah, remember the can can?

Because she can can.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:53 pm

A link to this department can be read in the Calor Gas and GT Thermal history topic. Basicially the H & S department have been ignoring the safety of premises in Salem Street, whilst attacking GT Thermal since 1995. For nearly 20 years this department has persecuted this small family business.

The Health and Safety Executive are equally involved for allowing the City council to do what they have done, it comes as no surprise to us that the City council should now try to gag us once and for all, but we will not let that happen. We will strive to expose these people for what they really are - scum.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Introducing the 'Powell Report'

A recently commissioned indepenent report on premises in Salem Street, Stoke on Trent, and operated by Capital Gas Centre Ltd, reveals the true extent of danger which exists at this site, the suppliers to site are so arrogant that they manipulate government bodies in order to get their way, the general public and employees on the site are being deceived. This deception exists for one reason - to destroy GT Gas Distribution Ltd.

Although at its interim stage the Summary and Conclusions in the report are such that planning permission to store lpg in cylinders and in bulk at this site should never have been granted. The details so far have been forwarded to HSE and we await their comments.

This report proves once and for all the abuse of power within the City council and those who have influence outside the council. It makes a mockery of the system whilst persecuting the operator of the adjoining site to force them out of business, quite disgusting behaviour.

As soon as the report is complete we will publish, in its entirety.

The Powell Report is now complete and available to any interested party, it discloses the arrogance of Stoke on Trent City Council, and just how corrupt it is.

To read the Powell report use this link:

thepowellreport.html

Since writing this article, HSE have not made any definitive comment, other than Dr Nettleton of HSE maintains that it is the Local Authority's responsibility to enforce the rules, as of this moment we have had no response from the City Council despite writing to the Chief Executive several times, consequently there is no response to the Powell Report.
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Stoke on Trent City Council