SMDC Planning department should be investigated

Moderator: Admin

SMDC Planning department should be investigated

Postby Admin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Following a string of recent planning application refusals, should the SMDC PD be investigated?

Who is pulling the strings?
Freemasonic interests, Central Government agenda, you tell me?

Something is not right, I bet Common Purpose is at the root of it, as is DeMos and all the other twisted lot.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: SMDC Planning department should be investigated

Postby no_ta » Sat May 07, 2011 11:29 am

They most certainly should be investigated, I have recently been falsely accused of contravening planning regulations, which is entirely untrue. I am being watched by agents of the SMDC who report my every movement, my so called neighbours have given false information to the Planning department, they are out and out liars.

The obnoxious enforcement officers must be held to account for wasting public money, I cannot expand too much as it may harm the case, but I believe they are in serious trouble with this one, I will not rest until I see justice.
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Postby Admin » Sun May 08, 2011 12:40 pm

False accusations need to be investigated, anyone with information should blow the whistle on these people.
There is a group called the Conservation Liaison Panel, they act as god like without even getting off their arses to look at sites, they rely on curtain twitchers for information on ordinary people, the twitchers are the anonymous scum who feed dodgy information about their neighbours.
In the Staffordshire Moorlands this group is headed by Cllr Stephen Ellis http://cllrstephenellis.blogspot.com/2009/03/cabinet-sets-corporate-plan.html
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:25 am

If you want to complain about the council officers behaviour and go on to the Local Government Ombudsman, don't be surprised if it all blows back in your face.

Below are some good links of how the complaints procedure works and is manipulated, so that there is rarely a satifactory outcome for the complainant.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/trev ... nn?page=37

http://ombudsmanwatchers.org.uk/index.html
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:50 am

Just had some information regarding a planning officer who was instrumental in a planning refusal, claimed that she had visited the site, when in fact she had been no where near. Seems they have a pre-determined answer to all these applications which don't suit, simply say NO. On this occasion they were caught out. Naughty people.
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Staffordshire Moorlands