`Finding the truth - The Rigby's

History and information on Moorcourt near Oakamoor, and the appalling way private residents have been treated.

Moderator: Admin

`Finding the truth - The Rigby's

Postby Admin » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:45 pm

In an attempt to get to the truth of what really did happen at Moorcourt between 2016 and 2019, and a further attempt to get answers from the Trustees of Lee Rigby foundation, Mr and Mrs Rigby have so far failed to tell the truth.

In various newspaper articles and other media Mrs Rigby denies knowing about the financial affairs of Peter Thornley, part owner of Moorcourt Estate. Sources: The Sun, The Mirror, The Daily Mail, Metro etc.

She says “When Peter first offered us the retreat and a home, I had an uneasy feeling in my tummy because it seemed too good to be true".

“It turned out my instinct was right" - she says.

Thornley said it was also a surprise, again not true, the HMRC claim went back to 2008.

As I have been looking for answers to this since the Foundation left Moorcourt, it has become more of a mystery. If Mr Thornley paid £200,000.00 for the restoration of Lee Rigby House, where did that money come from?

What happened to donations of cash, goods etc? Where are the detailed accounts for goods, services and donations? What was the 'deal' between the parties?

Several attempts have been made to gag me. Mrs Rigby even threatened me with a solicitors letter, saying I must not use her name on this site, despite being in pursuit of the truth. However courtesy of Staffordshire Police, I now have evidence of defamation caused by Mrs Rigby, again she has so far failed to answer questions in this regard.

There were accusations of fraud regarding the rebuilding of Lee Rigby House. MP Karen Bradley told me that Staffordshire Police were investigating, but despite evidence held by me and Staffordshire Police having knowledge of that, they failed to investigate fully, completely ignoring me - why? Are the Rigby's above the law?
Is Mr Thornley above the law? What is it about Moorcourt that a veil of protection cannot be lifted or pierced?

I am not against the charity run by the Rigby's, in fact I lent my support to Mrs Rigby back in 2016 lets make that perfectly clear. In emails and correspondence dating from 10th August 2016, Mrs Rigby knew all the details of Mr Thornley and his financial predicament. She gave some of my emails to Mr Thornley to use in an aborted court case against me. They were to be used in an attempt to force me off the estate, even serving papers on Christmas eve, but it failed. Why she should do that baffles me. I was trying to help her as I knew she was making a mistake. It turns out I was right, and the dark cloud continues to hang over Moorcourt and it seems it will never go way, until some light is shone in the dark corners.
Admin
Site Admin

Return to The Moorcourt Times