Lee Rigby Foundation

History and information on Moorcourt near Oakamoor, and the appalling way private residents have been treated.

Moderator: Admin

Lee Rigby Foundation

Postby Admin » Wed May 24, 2023 9:15 pm

The None Existent Truth

I have recently been blocked from the facebook account of the Lee Rigby Foundation, most likely because I have been exposing the dubiouq activities of this so called charity.

This is my latest facebook entry:

As a lot of my friends and enemies already know, I have been critical of various charities and in particular the principals of the Lee Rigby Foundation.
My main concern was what really happened at Moorcourt, it is alleged that numerous gifts were made to the foundation during the re building of the old Governors house, Along with what has been described to me as buckets of cash amounting to many tens of thousands.

I would also like to know what the involvement was when a partner and fellow trustee of the Rigby's applied for an injunction against me but failed.

When it all went wrong at Moorcourt and HMRC finally caught up with their fellow trustee , they had to vacate the estate, in the process bleating that it came as a shock and that they didn't know. Complete rubbish, I told them 2 years beforehand what would happen. You can put a name to that deliberate action.

During this time I have studied the LRF accounts, and in particular the remuneration package which seems to wipe out all the income to the charity. The new accountants have pointed this out in the latest published accounts, which were made public very late.

We also have evidence of defamation against me, making accusations of fraud, I acknowledge that I have been the victim of fraud, but committing fraud no, that is a lie and confirmed by Staffordshire Police.
If anyone reading this is in possession of similar allegations and, have the guts to tell me and standby that evidence, then get in touch.

On the 16 May 2023, Lyn Rigby posted that she had been bitten by a German Sheperd dog on herarms legs, chest etc and spent 7 hours in a&e. She says she was badly bruised and said it was the most frightening experience of her life.

I have tried several sources including Staffs Police, but have failed to verify the story. She ends the story saying that police went to see the dog and said that it showed no aggression and the owner was cautioned. Again can anyone help me to verify this story. I know some of you cynical types would like to know if the dog is ok, but seriously this needs investigation.

Watch for more.
Admin
Site Admin

Return to The Moorcourt Times