Confession is good for the soul

History and information on Moorcourt near Oakamoor, and the appalling way private residents have been treated.

Moderator: Admin

Postby Admin » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:40 pm

Confession is good for the soul, that is if you have a soul to start with.

On seeing the Rigby duo today, and the brazen facial expressions I am reminded that these were the two people I innocently tried to help. But they threw it back into my face, they then went on to conspire against me to force me and my wife out of our home which we have enjoyed for 35 years, however it didn't come off - did it?

It is now widely known (and precisely as I predicted), that a lot of people would lose out rebuilding the Lee Rigby House, 'spud' reckons he lost 44k on the project alone. all that time money and shear effort wasted.

If as Ms Rigby claims she has severed all ties with Kendo, why is the main telephone number on LRF Facebook still at Moorcourt (01538 702949)? Well its an Oakamoor exchange number, probably on divert, although '****' reckoned they were living in Allan's flat soon after the public bust up. Stranger and stranger, will we ever get to the truth?

Also what are the 'legal; implications Henerz was on about? Non Disclosure Agreements perhaps? Perhaps the Rigby duo know too much?

Repent and all (or most) of your sins will be forgiven, Confession is good for the soul.

For those who are religious go to Psalm 119 Verse 26, extract:

"I have declared my ways. Open confession is good for the soul. Nothing brings more ease and more life to a man than a frank acknowledgment of the evil which has caused the sorrow and the lethargy. Such a declaration proves that the man knows his own condition, and is no longer blinded by pride. Our confessions are not meant to make God know our sins, but to make us know them."
Admin
Site Admin

Return to The Moorcourt Times