The Coward and the Liars

One of the largest LPG suppliers in Europe is bent on destroying a small family business, just because they had the guts to stand up to them.

Moderator: Admin

The Coward and the Liars

Postby Admin » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:58 pm

A Lesson in Life

From a very early age all of us are taught right from wrong, most of lifes rules stem from Biblical teaching. We are also taught as we grow older that the rule of law and justice in this country is second to none and the cradle of democracy and justice. I have to tell you that it took me nearly 70 years to find out that was a load of bollocks.

The problem is this,the system is corrupt, we were all fed a dummy by our mislead elders and corrupt officials, the fact is my friend, when it comes to justice in the civil courts, its generally down to who has the biggest clout, the one with the most money, and if you have 'connections' you can buy anything and anybody.

I wanted to emphasise this point because we are all potential victims of the system and how it is manipulated, I would never have dreamt that what has happened to me and my family would ever have happened, take heed it will happen to one of you at some time.

The Coward and the Liars

We will deal with the coward first, when a man chooses a bag of silver before speaking the truth. it shows the mark of the man. In this case he chose silence before honesty, despite knowing what the outcome would be for an innocent man.

The same goes for a barrister, how can a man deliberately mislead a court of law and get away with it? How can a judge get is so badly wrong, and at the same time inflict as much pain as possible?

It occurred to me that an old film starring Jimmy Stewart, called 'Mr Smith goes to Washington' is a good example of how a company hell bent on removing its opposition will work, here is the link:

https://archive.org/details/MrSmithGoes ... 939480x360

Needed - information from any agent or distributor of Flogas Britain Ltd, if you are, or have been taken to court by them, and any employee wishing to save their skin.

This is worth a read: http://disputeresolutionblog.practicall ... er-secure/
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Flogas Britain Ltd v A small family business