Welcome

Welcome - Please read as this constitutes our disclosure of responsibility.

Moderator: Admin

Welcome

Postby Admin » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Welcome to rottentothecore.

I do my best to ensure that all content is accurate and true,and in the public interest. If anyone finds that that is not the case then please message me via ‘contact us’ and I will remedy the situation as required. I cannot be held responsible if you don’t tell me. There is also now a duty of care upon individuals who use this site to disclose to the relevant authorities, wrong doing from any quarter.

My name is MIchael McNicholas, I am a qualified mechanical and electrical engineer based in several disciplines, I am also an inventor of engineered and electronic products, including the first solid state automotive alarm system, the first rape attack alarms, most recently the invention of a pump less pump system for refrigeration and air conditioning, Also a portable air operated semi automatic tablet press and an engineers centering device, amongst others.

One development took a long time (and a lot of money), that was to develop an lpg additive for Autogas, to help reduce valve temperatures and to lubricate the system, and to deal with long chain hydrocarbons, inherently present in LPG in the UK, it took over 3 years of testing and several Landrover v8 engines.

I am currently working on static phase converters, to establish auto start and balance.

I have travelled abroad representing Her Majesty’s Government on trade missions and have made strong friendships throughout the world. I am Managing Director of companies based in Stoke on Trent. I have included these details to prove that I am genuine and have nothing to hide, I do not cause trouble, however I will trouble those who deserve it.

I have attracted a lot of attention over the years, fighting for justice and highlighting the way Freemasons control virtually everything, this country is corrupt, the police, the courts and every government department all 1800 of them, its about time this evil was stopped. The general public are totally unaware of the scale of this corruption.

Over the years I have been shot, stabbed (by accident?) stitched up by a vet, assaulted, had both eardrums blown out, cordite flash to both eyes, fallen off ladders, had ladders fall on me, bitten by a spider, and many minor 'accidents' and survived. Therefore I am not afraid of any man or woman or excuses for the same.

The principle behind this site is to delve into the sometimes seedy world of authority, central government, local government, HMCS, Judges, Magistrates, plus various organisations who influence these entities, such as Common Purpose, and of course not to leave them out, the police, and the way they are manipulated, sometimes unwittingly, sometimes not, by Freemasons.

So lets have your ideas, stories etc, although we wish to keep a serious tone throughout the site we encourage the satirical, also any input to improve and expand the site to expose as many rotten apples as possible will always be welcome.

One cautious note, we will not promote anything that we do not whole heartedly believe in, anything that we do publish is taken from known verifiable facts, mainly in the public domain, and which we believe to be in the public interest.

Rumour Mill

Various comments are milling around regarding an accusation of fraud against me and or my family. Neither I nor any member of my family have ever committed fraud. For anyone with the merest atom of a brain cell would know that the criminal offence of fraud carries a custodial sentence. The offence of fraud would be tried in a criminal court either before a bench of magistrates, or in the Crown court before a judge and jury. As I am not criminally acquainted with either, I would be delighted if someone could present me with the details of my misdemeanor I would dearly relish seeing it and them.

It is only fair to warn those responsible for spreading this malicious libel that the courts can and do hand down very severe financial penalties for such a breach of common law - be warned.

We invite comment, suggestions or if you feel we are wrong in any way please tell us.
Admin
Site Admin

Freemasons

Postby Admin » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:25 pm

We have spoken recently to some freemasons, they do not deny that unbrotherley conduct takes place, however they were keen to point out that 'not all masons are bad people, and that all bad people are not masons'.

We entirely agree with this statement, it is just unfortunate the we have had to come up against the not so good ones. It is therefore up to the 'good ones' to winkle out the bad - is it not?
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Welcome